“A Country Inn that happens to be a Nursing Home”
A superb facility located in prestigious Hunterdon County, nestled in 6 acres of beautifully landscaped lawn and surrounded by the undulating hills of Califon. With its serene, nicely treed grounds ideal for tranquil walks and leisurely exercise, Little Brook is a comfortable country residence where family and friends will love to visit.
Our Care and its Results
At Little Brook, we take great pride in our care and reputation. It is an honor and privilege to care for our community’s Residents. Safety, comfort and service are the hallmarks of our success! In fact, word of mouth referrals represent over 75% of our incoming Residents. Little Brook complies with all State and Federal Regulatory codes and has consistently had above average annual inspection results for over 10 years. Talk to our Administrator, John Kasarda, today for more information.
For a tour, room availability or to join our home’s waiting list, please contact John Kasarda at 908-832-2220, x221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud of our excellent record and give credit to our caring, dedicated, professional staff.
Today, John E. Kasarda, LNHA, Administrator, along with his team of exceptionally talented managers, deliver state-of-the-art care in a country home-like setting. His staff includes Tina Stramaglia, RN, Director of Nursing, Anne McLean, ADPC, Director of Activities, Breda Smith, CDM, Dietary Manager, Dr. Sandira Segaram, MD, FACP, Medical Director, and Richard Batson, Director of Operations.
– Cozy 36 Bed Country Inn Nestled in Northeastern Hunterdon County
– Awarded a 5 STAR Government Rating in 2016 (1)
– Serving Our Community’s ReHab & Long-term Care Needs
– A Licensed Skilled Nursing Home since 1960
– Little Brook is Now Accepting Transfer Applications
– Single Level for Easy Access to All Rooms in Our Home
– Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Sensitive Staff
– Geriatric Medical Director and Physical Therapist on Staff
– Home-Like, Non-Institutional Setting on 6 Acre Estate
– No Deposits Required; All Inclusive Flat Rate; No End-of-Month Surprise Add-on Charges for Equipment, Supplies or Services
– Private and Semi-Private (Double Only) Rooms Available
– 24 Hour Nursing Care; Short-Term/Medicare Rehab; Respite Stay
– Staffed by Certified, Local, Long-Term Employees
– Home Cooked Meals on Site; Organized Daily Activities
– Free Access to LED TV & Cable, Telephone and Internet
– Medicare/Medicaid Certified
– Local Family Owned and Operated
78 Sliker Road #398
Califon, NJ 07830
* A division of Little Brook Home, Inc.