Little Brook Nursing and Convalescent Home has been delivering high skilled nursing, convalescent and respite care to our community for more than 50 years.
In 2009, we completed the first phase of our expansion and renovation plan. We have a new kitchen and bathrooms, as well as a remodeled open common area and outdoor patio areas. We also expanded our community to 36 beds, and are welcoming new members to our family (see Transferring from Elsewhere).
In 2014, we embarked on the second phase of our expansion and renovation plan. We began external building and landscaping renovations by building new retaining walls, replacing our roof and upgrading our siding and window treatments.
Through these and future renovations, we will continue to accommodate the growing needs of our community.
Take a Virtual Tour of our home or contact John Kasarda for a tour at 908-832-2220, x221 or email@example.com
– Cozy 36 Bed Country Inn Nestled in Northeastern Hunterdon County
– Awarded a 5 STAR Government Rating in 2016 (1)
– Serving Our Community’s ReHab & Long-term Care Needs
– A Licensed Skilled Nursing Home since 1960
– Little Brook is Now Accepting Transfer Applications
– Single Level for Easy Access to All Rooms in Our Home
– Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Sensitive Staff
– Geriatric Medical Director and Physical Therapist on Staff
– Home-Like, Non-Institutional Setting on 6 Acre Estate
– No Deposits Required; All Inclusive Flat Rate; No End-of-Month Surprise Add-on Charges for Equipment, Supplies or Services
– Private and Semi-Private (Double Only) Rooms Available
– 24 Hour Nursing Care; Short-Term/Medicare Rehab; Respite Stay
– Staffed by Certified, Local, Long-Term Employees
– Home Cooked Meals on Site; Organized Daily Activities
– Free Access to LED TV & Cable, Telephone and Internet
– Medicare/Medicaid Certified
– Local Family Owned and Operated
78 Sliker Road #398
Califon, NJ 07830
* A division of Little Brook Home, Inc.