Comfortable, Spacious and Airy rooms!
Little Brook Nursing Home has a newly renovated interior. It is a one-story ranch style building for easy movement and access to the dining room, living room, activities area, deck and patio. Each room is equipped with telephone access at the bedside and LED TV with free cable. Residents can customize their rooms with furniture and personal items from home. Pictures, lamps, small furniture pieces, pillows or mementos are welcomed additions and help to familiarize one’s surroundings.
Take a Virtual Tour of our home or contact John Kasarda for a tour at 908-832-2220, x221 or email@example.com
– Cozy 36 Bed Country Inn Nestled in Northeastern Hunterdon County
– Awarded a 5-STAR Government Rating in 2017 (1)
– Serving Our Community’s Rehab & Long-term Care Needs
– A Licensed Skilled Long-Term Care Nursing Home since 1960
– Little Brook is Now Accepting Transfer Applications
– Single Level for Easy Access to All Rooms in Our Home
– Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Sensitive Staff
– Geriatrics Medical Director and Physical Therapist on Staff
– Home-Like, Non-Institutional Setting on 6 Acre Estate
– No Deposits Required; All Inclusive Flat Rate; No End-of-Month Surprise Add-on Charges for Equipment, Supplies or Services
– Private and Semi-Private (Double Only) Rooms Available
– 24 Hour Nursing Care; Short-Term/Medicare Rehab; Respite Stays
– Staffed by Certified, Local, Long-Term Employees
– Home Cooked Meals on Site; Organized Daily Activities
– Free Access to LED TV & Cable, Telephone and Internet
– Medicare/Medicaid Certified
– Local Family Owned and Operated
78 Sliker Road #398
Califon, NJ 07830
* A division of Little Brook Home, Inc.