You may wish to discuss other matters related to long-term care, convalescing, and respite stays with our Administrator, John Kasarda. John can be reached at 908-832-2220, x221.
Feel free to consult us with questions about:
– Medicare: Coverage issues in nursing homes, home care and parts A, B, C, and D.
– Medicaid: Nursing home eligibility, home care and long-term care.
– Hospice: End-of-Life issues
– Managed Care: HMO’s and other insurance matters or concerns
– Veteran’s benefits
– Visiting a loved one in a nursing home
– Advance Directives and Living Wills
– Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy
– Any other questions or concerns!
DISCLAIMER: Any received advice and/or material from this website and/or Little Brook Nursing Home (LBHI) personnel and/or its sources are derived and edited from sources and experiences believed to be reliable, but the accuracy and opinions based on such sources or persons are not guaranteed. The received advice and/or material are shared as general information only and not intended to serve as medical, legal, insurance or financial advice. Please consult a doctor, attorney, insurance agent, and/or financial planner for your specific needs and questions.
– Cozy 36 Bed Country Inn Nestled in Northeastern Hunterdon County
– Awarded a 5-STAR Government Rating in 2017 (1)
– Serving Our Community’s Rehab & Long-term Care Needs
– A Licensed Skilled Long-Term Care Nursing Home since 1960
– Little Brook is Now Accepting Transfer Applications
– Single Level for Easy Access to All Rooms in Our Home
– Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Sensitive Staff
– Geriatrics Medical Director and Physical Therapist on Staff
– Home-Like, Non-Institutional Setting on 6 Acre Estate
– No Deposits Required; All Inclusive Flat Rate; No End-of-Month Surprise Add-on Charges for Equipment, Supplies or Services
– Private and Semi-Private (Double Only) Rooms Available
– 24 Hour Nursing Care; Short-Term/Medicare Rehab; Respite Stays
– Staffed by Certified, Local, Long-Term Employees
– Home Cooked Meals on Site; Organized Daily Activities
– Free Access to LED TV & Cable, Telephone and Internet
– Medicare/Medicaid Certified
– Local Family Owned and Operated
78 Sliker Road #398
Califon, NJ 07830
* A division of Little Brook Home, Inc.